Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A TRIBUTE…

My childhood friend, Neeta and her mom left us last year on 17 DECEMBER,2008… They lost their lives in a road accident… I’m here, writing my feelings for them..


 “It’s a year now, and, I have decorated all your memories deep into my heart.. Right from our colony, school and after a long long gap of 10 yrs to Hyderabad.. All those days are as fresh as today… I still can’t believe that you are no more.. But you are somewhere watching all your loved ones..

 I can’t give you anything other than my prayers…
This is a tribute to you, May your soul rest in peace…!!!”

 “Ek aah bhari hogi, Humne naa suni hogi
Jaate-jaate tumne, Aawaaz to di hogi,
Har waqt yahi hai gam,
Us waqt kahaan the hum,
kahaan tum chale gaye..?
Chitthi na koi sandes, jaane wo kaunsa des, jahaan tum chale gaye..
Is dil pe laga ke thes, jaane wo kaunsa des, jahaan tum chale gaye…
Har cheez pe ashkon se, likha hai tumhara naam,
Ye raste, ghar, galiyaan, tumhe kar na sake salaam,
Har dil mein reh gayi baat,
Jaldi se chuda kar haath,
Kahaan tum chale gaye…?
Ab yaadon ke kaante, iss dil mein chubhte hain,
Na dard theherta hai, naa aansu rukte hain,
Tumhe dhund raha hai pyaar,
hum kaise karein ekraar,
ke ‘Haan’ tum chale gaye…!!!”



2 comments:

  1. Thnx !!!!!!!! thnx a lot on their behalf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't embarrass me.
    Thanks for reading it & giving your valuable comment.

    ReplyDelete